Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Friday, April 11, 2014

One Day Only

Today, Friday the 11th of April, until midnight, here us what I will do. I have a box of books in another room that is not getting any lighter.

If you purchase a print edition of MAZE from Apex Publications, directly, at this link: http://www.apexbookcompany.com/books/ then send me your e-mails receipt and address and I will send you a copy of any of my other titles, in print, until they are gone. I have some ebooks I can part with, as well, if the print books run out.

One day only.

Buy yourself something nice, get yourself something nice, as a bonus!

1...2...3...GO

1 comment:

montsamu said...

Just chiming in to say that if you love fantasy literature, you should be reading JM McDermott. (And in your email ask for a copy of Last Dragon, or Never Knew Another, both of which are just ridiculously fantastic novels.)