Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Shamelessly, I Direct You Towards My eBooks Because I Know People Be Getting Them Some Nooks and Kindles.

Merry Christmas, Kwanzaaa, Chanukkah, Festivus, etc.!

Santa Claus, and his various and diverse cast of sidekicks and NPCs, are coming to town. They are, undoubtedly, carrying a lot of eReaders and Tablet devices along to drop at households all over the world.

So, just in case you happen to be one of those households, or if you happen to acquire a gift card for your favorite retailer and decide to look for something me-related regardless of format, I'd just like to point out that there are things available, and you could purchase them, read them, etc.

At Barnes & Noble, there are many things. Here's a link with all the things: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s?keyword=j.+m.+mcdermott&store=allproducts&page=%2Findex.asp&prod=univ&pos=&box=

There is even something I haven't announced, yet, because I haven't had two seconds to spare and put together the website for it... Nor do I particularly like the cover that's on it, at the moment...

There's an Amazon page with all sorts of stuff, too. http://www.amazon.com/J.-M.-McDermott/e/B001JS0L2E/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1324765098&sr=8-1


Also, if you just want the things I did for fun and experimental purposes as eBooks, there's a Smashwords page with links to many formats: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/JMcDermott

So, that's the shameless post where I am the selfish dude who demands your retail dollars.

It's an American Christmas Tradition.

No comments: