Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

So, the next step...

Is to put together some kind of handy list of mosaics and near-mosaics.

So, everyone please chime in. I'll start a list here as things turn up.

In the mean time, here's a full list of links to the different parts:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Works Cited

I'm working on a list of mosaics, and I'll certainly be doing a lot of reading of them once I finish up with the whole grad school thing. I like mosaics. I might as well become an advanced student of them.

1 comment:

J m mcdermott said...

I should mention that though I have begun my list, it hasn't gotten much very at all that big because I'm finalizing my semester at school, and preparing for a slew of seminars.

But, this is a long-term project, and will continue on pretty much as long as I still enjoy reading Mosaic texts.