Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I regret to inform you...

...that there will be no update today. This is a sad fact related to how I have been up into the wee hours on an impossible deadline, whilst trying to hold down a full-time job. I've had enough espresso in the last two and a half weeks to kill a monkey. I'm going to be crossing over into noxious espresso-based energy drinks tonight, in all likelihood.


By the end of this week, I expect my skin will turn orange, and develop a fine mist of carpet fuzz from all the time spent passing out upon the floor with the laptop in front of me. I have managed to bathe at least once every 24 hours, and I'm living on vegetables and apples, for the most part, in the interest of not dying of some weird disease with my already weakened immune system.


I... Oh, I think I just updated this.


Well. There you go. Carryon.

No comments: