Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The internet is mostly boring, still. But announcements:

Looks like Weird Tales #355, containing my non-Steampunk dark fantasy piece "Dedalus and the Labyrinth" looks to be up and out in the world.

If you read my interview at Suvudu, you know that this is the story that formed the protoplasmic goo that became my second novel, MAZE.

It's a good story. I hope people like it.

www.weirdtales.net

In other news, Austin-area 'zine fans can look forward to FATHER in the forthcoming issue of SPACE SQUID. I think the punk rockers and amateur boxers will like this one.

Right... Back to the cave. (I'm getting close on something medium-sized, but very cool. Probably take a decade to publish this latest one, but no reason not to finish it now...)

No comments: