Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

you know...

it isn't that I don't want to update this everyday. I do.

It's just that we're really short-staffed at the museum right now, and we're doing a lot of events and school tours that require odd hours.

If I have a choice between writing a short story (you did hear about my wicked awesome WEIRD TALES sale, right?!) and hammering those very unfriendly, uncooperative chapters into shape for another book, and writing a blog entry...

Sad to say, I will skip the blog first in a pinch.

That said, I seem to have a lot of new readers around here for some reason *cough*...

Here's a random selection of past posts, so you can familiarize yourself with these here parts, and mayhap stick around.

Door #1

Door #2

Door #3


Also, the ever-popular Post #200

Tomorrow, I expect to post a calender at the top with all my public appearances. Today, I will be figuring out *how* to do that whilst crippled with the tech-knowledge of a brain-damaged monkey.

No comments: