Cities and suburbs, real and imaginary.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

huh, where all these pagehits coming from? all right, i'll update one more time before i leave...

my hummingbird-like attention span is a huge asset when i am writing, because anything that i am writing will have to be more interesting than the entire internet, my entire bookshelf, my guitar, my anime collection, and whatever mysterious things my sister's cats are eating.

i think my total lack of discipline is one of my great strengths as an author.

this update was way more fun than finishing the laundry or vacuuming the floor, packing, and all the other responsible things you're supposed to do the day before you leave town.

i hope the cats like my dad. he'll be coming by to take care of them while i'm away. also, i bet he might dip into my stash of Schwrazwald Kirschwasser... and, he's welcome to it.

and, just a reminder, i'm going to world fantasy convention this weekend, and 'twill be unlikely that i shall bother to update this blog while i'm having way more fun than you with some of the coolest, most interesting people on the planet.

No comments: